Last Updated: 01/01/2023
Information We Collect
When you visit and interact with this website, we collect information about you, including Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) you or otherwise relates to you, as well as information required to be defined as Personal Information under the law.
The following identifies the categories of Personal Information we collect directly from you (or about you) and how we collect such data:
- Online Forms and Accounts: When you complete an online form on our website, we may collect identifiers such as your name (first and last), e-mail address, telephone number, physical address and professional information.
- Communications with Us Online: We will collect any Personal Information you provide to us when you use our contact forms for example “Contact Us” or “Subscribe”, Providing us with your Personal Information via our contact forms is not required; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we have determined we need this information to comply with or respond to your request, or to improve your future experiences with us and our website. Other information or Personal Information you share with us when completing our contact forms is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence in accordance with our established retention protocol.
- Marketing: We also may collect information for marketing purposes and analysis, including information on how you respond to email, SMS, phone and other marketing campaigns. Messaging and data rates may apply for any SMS, MMS, and other electronic communications (typically, this is based on your carrier and service plan).
- Social Media, Online Forums, Blogs, Message Boards: We also may collect Personal Information and other information about you when you choose to interact with us through social media platforms on which we are active. In addition, we also may collect the Personal Information you make available on your public social network profiles and on other public locations, including, without limitation, on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, or other company websites and/or job boards. The Personal Information we collect in this manner may include identifiers (name (first and last), contact information, and location) professional or employment-related information (education and work experience), and any other information you make available on social media platforms and other public locations.
- We also collect any other Personal Information you choose to provide to us or we obtain about you.
You are not obliged to provide your personal information to us, but please note that it is not possible for us to respond to you, if you do not provide us with the required minimum information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for commercial purposes such as for marketing and promotional purposes, statistical analysis of users’ behavior, product development, content improvement, or customization of the content and layout of our website. Our Company may, on occasion, also send emails to you about our Services or information you requested from the website or third-party products. If you do not want to receive email from us, visit the Opt-Out or “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email from us to remove yourself from continued receipt of our email messages.
We may use your Personal Information whenever is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party). This includes where use of your Personal Information is necessary to:
- comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- ensure our assets are protected, kept confidential, and not used for inappropriate or unlawful purposes;
- prevent, detect, or investigate unauthorized use of our systems and ensure we comply with law and our policies;
- maintain product development and enhancement, along with effective marketing through analytics and profiling for business intelligence;
- deal with disputes and accidents and obtain legal or other professional advice;
- prevent fraud and financial crime; and
- ensure network and information security.
Sharing with Third Parties
Our Company may have occasion to share your information with third parties. We may do so to facilitate our efficient use of your information, including your Personal Information, and to provide you with content and/or resources, to fulfil a request you make of us, or to otherwise provide our Services. We disclose your information, including the Personal Information identified in the “Information We Collect” section above, to the following third parties:
- Compliance Regulators: Once we establish and maintain an employment, staffing or placement relationship with you, we may use the data you provided to comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Service Providers and Vendors: We may engage service providers to carry out administrative and operational work in support of our relationship with you. These vendors are subject to contractual and other legal obligations to preserve the confidentiality of your data and to respect your privacy, and they will only have access to and use the data they need to perform their functions. For example, relevant vendors are typically IT vendors or back office finance and accounting management providers. We prohibit third-party service providers from using your Personal Information for their own purposes. We require them to utilize your Personal Information only for the specified purposes for which they are engaged, such as processing accounts payable or hosting and supporting our IT systems, and they are required to keep your Personal Information confidential.
- Government and Law Enforcement: We will share your data with government, regulators or law enforcement agencies if, at our sole discretion, we determine that we are legally obliged or authorized to do so or we believe it would be prudent to do so; and/or
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Disabling Cookies and Managing the Collection of Your Personal Information. Some computer browsers permit you to disable or uninstall cookies and you may do so by following the instructions provided by your hardware or software vendors. The Company does not provide the means for you to opt out of having cookies placed on your computers and makes no representation or warranty that the disabling devices provided by your hardware or software vendors will be effective to block or remove cookies. Please note that by disabling cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services offered by our website and may adversely affect your user experience on our website.
Do Not Track. Currently we do not alter our information collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
Commercial E-mails, Newsletters, and Other Communications. When we send marketing or other communications to you, you may opt out of receiving any further communications by contacting us or using the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ function when available. You can also exercise your opt-out right at any time by contacting us using the information listed in the “Contact” section below and providing the following information: your name, your email address, a contact telephone number, the marketing communications you would like to opt out of receiving.
We maintain commercially reasonable security safeguards designed to protect the Personal Information we collect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible. Although we aim to protect the security and integrity of the Personal Information we collect, we cannot guarantee or warrant that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in any case, is 100% secure from intrusion by others. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure or that data has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the contact information below.
Shine the Light
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information listed in the “Contact” section below.
Our website is designed and intended for adults. By accessing and/or using our website, you represent that you are a legal adult.
Our website is not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect information from or otherwise market our website or other materials to children under thirteen (13) years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe that he or she has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us using the information listed in the “Contact” section below. You may review and request the deletion of your child’s Personal Information or prohibit the further use of such information.
Reporting Suspicious Activity
If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on our website or via other communication methods (e.g, email) please contact us at email@example.com so that we can follow up with appropriate actions. We take these matters very seriously.